September 25, 2007

25 Things You Might Not Know About Me

_ I am left handed.

__I cannot sew. Not even a button.

__I am terrified of snakes. And bears. I don't like horses that much either.

__I have never seen a James Bond movie.

__I prefer cake over ice cream.__If I do have ice cream, my favorite flavor ice cream is vanilla.

__I am a morning person. I can barely stay up past 11:00 pm anymore.

__My favorite food is anything made out of a potato.

__My favorite season is fall.

__My favorite holiday is Christmas.

__I dread Sunday's and I can't wait for Friday's.

__My favorite fruit is Pineapple. I don't like Coconut, Papaya or Bananas (yuck!)

__I love anything with peanut butter.

__I can barely use chopsticks. Even after tons of practice, it's embarrassing.

__My biggest pet peeves are: tailgaters; people who get onto an elevator when your trying to get off of it; people talk on their cells phones in a restaurant; and clerks to talk on the phone when they are checking you out

__I hate the words: moist and nipple.

__I love paper and have enormous amounts of stationary and will probably never use any of it

__A bad hair day can really piss me off. I think this goes for a lot of women too.

__I am addicted to celebrity gossip.

__I am obsessed with makeup and beauty products.

__My favorite show was Soprano's, but now I only watch Scrubs and 30 Rock. I don't care for any of the other stuff out there.

__My favorite stations are Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, and History Channel

__Baseball is my favorite sport. I hate basketball. I don't watch sports so I am usually the last person to know if there was a game and who won.

__I hate country or beach/shag music. Well, not all country, Patsy Cline and Willie Nelson and the like are okay.

__The Beatles will always be my favorite.