August 10, 2007

MBT

I am a sucker for trying anything once - well, almost anything. I’ve been wanting to try the famous MBT (Masai Barefoot Technology) shoes forever, and I finally broke down and bought some. They aren’t visually appealing and have a hefty price ($245.00!), but I’ve read too many reviews over the last year that they really can make a difference. Bliss World Spa, a famous spa in NYC sells them and can’t keep them on the shelves.

So, how do they work? Well, they change the way you walk to strengthen and engage every muscle in your body. The MBT sneaker is designed to tone muscles, better your balance, perk up your posture, diminish the appearance of cellulite, stimulating circulation and drainage, and reducing water and toxin retention. Need I say more! I don’t expect miracles, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!